Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Find: Dog Rehabilitation Harness


I've found a wonderful product for those of you with dogs who need a little lift while walking either because of injury, surgery or simple aging. This harness is soft & comfortable, has adjustable handles, & a strap that can attach to the dog's collar, so there's no need to use a leash if you don't want to.


Our dog, Sasha, who is a tall 13 year old Greyhound/German Shepherd with very bad arthritis in both back knees, walks well with me now when she wears her Gingerlead. I'm short (5 feet), so the adjustable straps make it easy for me to hold on to her while giving her a little lift. Sasha's much more relaxed as we move along, & I'm so happy to see her getting more exercise!

This harness is the nicest one I've seen in this product area, & the price is wonderfully affordable. Check it out at: www.gingerlead.com

No comments:

Post a Comment